TRUYA conducted the following programmes/project since 2010;
1. Assisted research on Citizens awareness concerning East African Community issues (2011).
2. Prepared a Public Dialogue in collaboration with East Africa Community Students Union (EACSU) on issues of EAC integration (2010).
3. Conducted training on Economic Justice; Legal Literacy among Women in Tanzania (2011).
4. Participated in the National Environmental Day by assisting cleanness at Temeke Hospital (2011).
5. Assisted Research on Flooding Aftermath in Kilosa District; issues on environmental degradation, habitat and infrastructure (2011).
6. Assisted in Lobbying and Advocacy on Decision Making to provide sustainable residences in Jangwani, Dar es Salaam.